Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Job: New Responsibilities: Same Smart Ass

OK. Time for some shameless plugging. I'm officially working full time at Puccini's (bar mgr/front of house mgr. and bartender). Come see me!! I'm bartending tonight, Thurs, and Friday 5 to close (11). Awesome custom made pizzas, calzones, pasta, salads, etc. You know Lafayette, you've been there. AWESOME beer selection: New Castle, Sierra, Turbo Dog, People's Stout, 312, Bel's 2 Hearted, Blue Moon,Pilsner Urquel, Stella, Warsteiner,Sam Adams, tons of domestics, and a full bar. Amazing specials, tons of flatscreens, and, one experienced smart ass waiting to serve you.
      This new job is exciting and will be challenging over time. For you locals who've been to Puccini's, then you know it has a beautiful "looking " bar. Alot of care was put into the design, the products, etc. Now, I've been told, they're hoping to make it more of a bar that stands on it's own, as well as a place to have a drink while waiting for your table/order. That's where I come in. I'm just getting my feet wet, but, I have MANY new things I'm looking forward to trying. I am also open to suggestions of what you'd like in a bar....excluding free drinks, sorry. Let me know.

       Thanks, and hope to see you on the other side....

No comments:

Post a Comment